Bio-Wetter is an organic wetting agent extracted from the Yukka plant.
This wetter contains natural bio stimulants and water tension breaking saponins.
Bio-Wetter is also an excellent anti-stress agent helping your plants to recover from things such as transplanting, extreme temperatures, toxic shock and transportation damage.
Benefits of Bio-Wetter
Bio-Wetter, when used as a foliar spray, will:
- Reduce surface tension
- Improve the performance of pesticides
- Improve water spread and penetration
- Improve uptake of nutrients and trace elements
When used as a drench Bio-Wetter will:
- Increase biological activity within the medium
- Improve seed germination
- Improve nutrient absorption
- Stimulate plant growth
- Soften hard compacted soil
How to Use
Always shake well before use
Foliar Spray: Add 1.5ml of Bio-Wetter to 1 Litre of water.
Soil Drench: Add 2.5ml–3ml Bio-Wetter to 1 Litre of water.
Caution: Do not inhale or swallow. Wear protective eye goggles and suitable gloves when handling and using this product. Keep away from children.
Also available in 125ml