Sorry, nothing in cart.
Bluelab Combo Meter Plus
Accurately measure the Ec, Ph & Temprature values of a horticultural nutrient solution with the Bluelab Combo Meter Plus. Take care of the fundamentals with three-in-one portable solution
The fundamental parameters of pH, conductivity and temperature all play a pivotal role in driving optimal nutrient uptake. With Bluelab’s Combo Meter Plusyou can measure all these fundamentals in one convenient, portable device.
While conductivity indicates the total amount of nutrients in your solution, pH (potential Hydrogen) shows how acidic or alkaline your medium is, which determines nutrient absorption. Temperature affects your plants’ growth rate and structure.
The Bluelab Combo Meter Plus measures pH, conductivity and temperature in substrates, nutrient reservoirs, run-off and water supply. What’s more, this meter can be used on the go, giving you fast and accurate readings when and where you need them.
- Measures pH, conductivity / nutrient (EC, CF, ppm 500 and ppm 700) and temperature (°C, °F)
- Lightweight and portable
- Large easy to read display
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Over range and under range indicators
- Low battery indicator
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries included
- Auto off function
|Dimensions||9 × 19 × 11 cm|