This MASTERColour electronic Ceramic Metal Halide lamp is close to daylight in spectral output.
Colour Rendering Index (CRI) >90 (out of 100) CRI is a measure of the ability of a light source to reproduce the colours of various objects in comparison to natural light. With daylight as the benchmark of 100, Philips MASTERColour EL Lamps have excellent daylight quality at greater than 90.
- Grow light/PAR output (PPF): 546 μmol/s
- Colour temperature: 4200K
- Stable colour performance and light output over a long lifespan
- High efficiency of both lamp and driver for lower energy consumption
- Low level of UVB emitted as part of the full spectrum for natural plant growth
Use the Agro
lamp for a spectrum optimised for plant growth and flowering with a high red output